The March/April 2007 issue of Aggressive Behavior (vol 33, iss 2) is now online. Follow the link to the publisher’s website for abstracts and access to full text articles.
Contents below the fold.
- Gender differences in aggressive behavior at admission to a psychiatric hospital – Michael Grube
- Predicting sexual aggression: the role of pornography in the context of general and specific risk factors – Vanessa Vega, Neil M. Malamuth
- Changes in attitudes towards war and violence after September 11, 2001 – Nicholas L. Carnagey, Craig A. Anderson
- Self-esteem, academic self-concept, and aggression at school – Laramie D. Taylor, Pamela Davis-Kean, Oksana Malanchuk
- Anxiety sensitivity and retaliatory aggressive behavior in research volunteers – Joshua J. Broman-Fulks, Michael S. McCloskey, Mitchell E. Berman
- Bullies and victims in rural African American youth: behavioral characteristics and social network placement – David B. Estell, Thomas W. Farmer, Beverley D. Cairns
- The inter-relations of mother and father attachment, self-esteem and aggression during late adolescence – Rapson Gomez, Suzanne McLaren
- Aggression, conflict resolution, popularity, and attitude to school in Russian adolescents – Marina L. Butovskaya, Vera M. Timentschik, Valentina N. Burkova