Violence Against Women 13(7) (July 2007) is now online. Follow the link to the publisher’s website for abstracts and access to full text articles.
Sign up for personalised ToC alerts here.
- Risk Factors for Abusive Relationships: A Study of Vietnamese American Immigrant Women – Merry Morash, Hoan Bui, Yan Zhang, and Kristy Holtfreter
- Silenced Voices and Structured Survival: Battered Women’s Help Seeking – Angela M. Moe
- Exploring the Perceptions of Domestic Violence Service Providers in Rural Localities – Brenda J. Eastman, Shelia G. Bunch, A. Hamilton Williams, and Lena W. Carawan
- The Factors Affecting Sexual Assaults Committed by Strangers and Acquaintances – Lynn M. Pazzani
- Women Who Are Stalked: Questioning the Fear Standard – Noella A. Dietz and Patricia Yancey Martin