The September/October 2007 issue of Aggressive Behavior (vol 33, iss 5) is now online. Follow the link to the publisher’s website for abstracts and access to full text articles.
- Sectioned offenders presenting with enduring mental illness: a study exploring behaviors indicative of bullying – Jane L. Ireland, John Rowley
- Role of motivation to respond to provocation, the social environment, and trait aggression in alcohol-related aggression – Paul F. Tremblay, Ljiljana Mihic, Kathryn Graham, Jennifer Jelley
- Executive cognitive functioning and the recognition of facial expressions of emotion in incarcerated violent offenders, non-violent offenders, and controls – Peter N.S. Hoaken, David B. Allaby, Jeff Earle
- The acceptance of modern myths about sexual aggression scale: development and validation in German and English – Heike Gerger, Hanna Kley, Gerd Bohner, Frank Siebler
- Binge drinking and violence against dating partners: the mediating effect of antisocial traits and behaviors in a multinational perspective – Denise A. Hines, Murray A. Straus
- The alcohol-aggression link: children’s aggression expectancies in marital arguments as a function of the sobriety or intoxication of the arguing couple – Mona El-Sheikh, Lori Elmore-Staton
- Does empathy predict adolescents’ bullying and defending behavior? – Gianluca Gini, Paolo Albiero, Beatrice Benelli, Gianmarco Altoè