The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice 46(4), September 2007 is now online. Follow the link to the publisher’s website for abstracts and access to full text articles.
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of Professionally-Facilitated Volunteerism in the Community-Based Management of High-Risk Sexual Offenders: Part Two – A Comparison of Recidivism Rates – ROBIN J. WILSON, JANICE E. PICHECA, MICHELLE PRINZO
- Individual Differences in Public Opinion about Youth Crime and Justice in Swansea – KEVIN HAINES, STEPHEN CASE
- Improving the Civil-Criminal Interface for Victims of Domestic Violence – AMANDA L. ROBINSON
- Deciding Upon Mode of Trial – STEVEN CAMMISS
- Policing Anti-Social Behaviour: Constraints, Dilemmas and Opportunities – SARAH HODGKINSON, NICK TILLEY
- Youth Justice, Social Exclusion and the Demise of Social Justice – PATRICIA GRAY
- The Judiciary as a Primary Definer on Anti-Social Behaviour Orders – JANE DONOGHUE